Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Deja Vu

That word looks funny, but that's how it's spelled. Except for the accent marks.

Anyway, I was reading some blogs, and it reminded me of back when we had our little house blog, and the discussions that happened over the blog were out of control. They should have taken place in person and not in a public forum. Because once the words were out, I could delete the post, but it had still been read and the damage had been done. It was regrets all around. Just a bad idea in general. We would say things in the heat of anger and regret them later, because that's just the way things go in relationships with people. It's why our blog went to pieces.

So, enough of that.

Do you ever get that where you think you've forgotten about something and then all of a sudden it crops up again and you can't stop thinking about it? Grrr. Last night, I was laying in bed and it was all just going through my mind over and over and I couldn't make myself stop thinking about it. Maybe my brain was just trying to make up for the last couple of weeks when I never thought about it at all. Silly brain. It will pay for this!!!

No comments: