Sunday, August 28, 2005

All this fuss...

...about the hurricane down in the Gulf of Mexico makes me glad I don't live there. I don't know why one would in the first place, honestly. Terrible weather, hurricane or not. Can't imagine why people are still milling around down there. I mean, I guess it's hard to believe that something that bad would really happen to you, but still. Guess we'll see what happens.

I love Bach's Cello Suite 1, Prelude. Very well-known piece, but still, I think it's beautiful. Wish I could play it on the violin. Oh, speaking of which...

Yesterday, I ended up going on a total shopping spree. Part of that spree was that I bought a whole set of Dominant strings for my violin. Cost $50, but I think it will be worth it. I can't wait to try them out. 'S going to be great. And I bought tons of clothes. And the coolest pair of shoes. I don't usually get off on shoes, but these are super funky. Yay.

1 comment:

Spinning Girl said...

I love that you love the Cello, and the violin. Makes me want to break out my guitar and practice my flamenco...which I shall!
Just passin' thru ...