Thursday, August 04, 2005

Lalalala

I am talking to myself. That can only mean one of two things - either I've spent too much time around Ted Keller, or I am officially going insane. Maybe both. I'm wandering around the house talking to myself simply because I am so bored. I am not being mentally stimulated. The biggest thrills I'm getting come from going to the bookstore and reading some stupid novel that does nothing for me traveling on the path to clarity. Honestly. It's like, get a life, Boj. See, I'm even talking to myself on my blog. Ho. Well, that's all for now folks. Drop a comment or two.

3 comments:

Janelle WInston said...

Boj, go do something productive before you go batty... go work out at a gym or go look up all the information that you can find about the tenth planet that they just discovered, or write all of your dearest friends long hand written letters.. Or better yet, go on the internet and go "window shopping" for potential wedding stuff.. or I don't know... how bout making fun cards for all the people in Ireland.. You know good ideas... do all of them, that will keep you occupied for at least two days.. Love ya

Janelle WInston said...

Oh, and another thing.. did you tell Hilary that you aren't going to UAA this year? She should probably know.. Love ya again, and hey I left two comments, aren't I great? SMILE!

Janelle WInston said...

About the window shopping for wedding stuff, if you do, and you find fun stuff... e-mail it to me.. or just funny stuff. Like to laugh.. and NO this does NOT mean that I am shopping already.. you're bored and need something to do. It might as well be something useful to me and fun for both of us..