Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Yay

Well, here I am listening to my favorite Nickel Creek song of all times. Yay.

I wrote Andrew Giles today. Told him the whole deal. We'll see what happens. Yay.

I am writing yay things today. I'm going to run out of them pretty soon. Yay.

I went on a walk this morning. Yay.

Walked down to Aromas and got an iced mocha, but it was gross, so I threw most of it away. Yay.

Met a legally blind lady walking home, helped her cross the street. Yay.

Will vacuum the carpets at some point and be bored the rest of the day. Yay.

Can't believe I'll be sitting around doing nothing for another week and a half until I go to my parents for who knows how long and have a great time but still be doing nothing. Yay.

Can't do squat with my ticket to Alaska, but can change my mom's to be mine and only pay $200 extra, I think. Yay.

Maybe I'll go up to Whitestone for a couple of weeks, if they'll let me. Yay.

Got an email from Karen Austin this morning out of the blue. Yay.

Check out her website - Austin and the Energy - there's not much there but some cool pics and a bio. Yay.

I am very bored. I don't know what else to do with myself. I'm already doing all the dishes, which tells you that I'm super bored or somewhere along this way I got responsible. Yay.

I am bored because I am boring. I guess. Whatever. Yay.

Wow, I am boring. Oh well. Yay.

No comments: