Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Here again

It's five to eleven in the morning, I think it's August 2nd. My face is kinda breaking out for no apparent reason. Oh well. It'll pass. My stuff is getting a little spread around the living room because there's nowhere else for it to go. I'm listening to Michael Buble. It reminds me of Simeon, mostly because that's who I nicked it from right before I left. I tried to make some coffee this morning, but it was just plain terrible. I hate that. I'm a little bored. I think I'm going to go on a walk. Feeling kinda blobish, you know? Hate that, too.

I got a nice email from Andrew Giles this morning. I guess Yang and Shu left. It's terrible really. That's three people in the space of like, a week. It's just too bad because they seemed so blessed by the youth camp and such, and then they take off. Not a lot of staying power. Oh well. I guess when you've only lived in community for a few months it doesn't get into your bones as much as over ten years does. Anyway, so, yeah, the email was nice. It was nice to hear from there, really. I'm glad I could be encouraging.

My bank account is overdrawn. Again. I need to call them or something. I'm so broke right now. I don't know how I'm going to support myself for the next little while. I seriously have no money. I mean, I do, but not exactly accessible right now. What to do, what to do. Can't even buy myself a cup of coffee.

The cat is snoring behind me. Super funny. She sheds a lot.

I hate this feeling of being caught in limbo. I mean... whatever.

I'm a list person, I'm realizing. I feel so much better when I have everything down in a list and I can see what I need to do and mark it off as I go. It's sort of the same reason why I blog. I need to write me thoughts down somewhere so that they don't all float around and hide in corners until inopportune moments.

What am I waiting for? I mean, do I think I'm going to change my mind? Am I? It's important that I answer that question before I do anything rash.

I need to get my eyebrows waxed. I know you all wanted to know that. I mean, I could just take the time to do them myself, but it's just such a strain. Not really, I'm just being lazy. Sharon plucked them so I felt like a freshly plucked chicken, but I'm kinda letting them get out of control, so they look kinda ungroomed. It was so funny, Brenda, Nathan's mom, could not stop raving about my hair. It does look better now then a couple of months ago when it was a bit too short.

This afternoon, I need to go the Green Street and exchange my British pounds. Okay, now I'm going to get my bank account fixed up. Oh wait. I can't. I don't have a phone. Poop. Grr. Not sure what happened to the one that I had that was Grandma's. Argh. Oh well.

Enough rambling. Stay cool, guys.

No comments: