Saturday, August 06, 2005

POLKIE!!!!!

You are in big trouble with me, I just want you to know that. For one, I don't know that I'm going to be staying at the house when I come, and for two, I am definitely not staying in the high bed, and for three, where is your other roomie, anyway? So, there you go.

Beth, I'm glad you liked the post. My deranged mind is coming up with all sorts of things these days. Anything for a good laugh, hey? Do write some more.

I am eating peach yogurt and drinking coffee. Super cool.

3 comments:

The Diggerz said...

Boj, whatever....I never assumed that you were coming or even coming to the house.....and the whole thing about the high bed was a joke because Hannah and I know you hate it. We really didn't think we could get you to sleep in it. I would love it if you came for a visit and if you did, stayed with us. But whatever, you have a mind of your own and will do whatever you want to about it. I'm not the one saying you are coming for sure...I actually heard it from someone else who does not live in our house and I was happy and surprised because it sounded like it was a definite thing, which obviously it is not. You have a life, you have places to go, people to see. Cool Runnings.

The Diggerz said...

P.S. Stay where you want....forgot to cover that point.

The Diggerz said...

Oh yeah, and what other roomie? There are two, Hannah and Jassaca....I know we are kinda big and take up the same amount of room as 3 but, no, there are only two.