Monday, August 15, 2005

Another day, another destiny, another post

I stole the first part of that from Les Miserables, the musical. That is the one DVD that I own. Love it. Anyway, somehow that line ended up in my blog title. I don't know about things like that.

I'm enjoying West Virginia. It's very peaceful out here where my parents live. Yesterday I went to church with them. They're really excited about what's happening in their church, and it was good to be able to see that. I had a hard time getting into it myself, but you know, there were extenuating circumstances. I had a low blood sugar right in the middle and didn't really have anything to take care of it, but I ate a couple lifesavers and it righted itself eventually. Anyway, it was good though.

My mom is on the phone coaching one of her friends whose first child is going away to college this year. My mom is the expert on empty nest stuff - my sister has been gone for 8 years and I've been gone for five. Good on you, Mom. Anyway, I wish I had a funny story or an interesting thought, but alas, there is none for today. Maybe later.

No comments: