Thursday, September 01, 2005

Away from West Virginia

Man, that is some good coffee I made!

Um, right, so I'm flying out to Alaska tomorrow. I'm sure it will be fun. You know, it probably will not be near as exciting as I've built it up to be. No offense to anyone. But I mean, I'm going to see my friends, and that will be great, and then I'll just be hanging around for two weeks. You know, I think the fact that I'm writing this says something about how I react to things. Just follow me here. I mean, I used to get really excited about stuff, and just build it all up in my mind that whatever it was was going to be this amazing thing, and then it wasn't all I cracked it up to be. And so now, it's like I try to super down play my excitement about things. Makes me not so optimistic as I once was. It's like I'd just rather not think about how exciting something is going to be and then be disappointed. So, I'm sure AK will be fun. But, there is going to be a wedding happening, so the focus will pretty much be on that. That tells you how selfish I am. I wish I could have all the attention. Hate to say it, but there it is.

Well, there you go. That's it for the next couple of days, probably.

No comments: