Thursday, September 29, 2005

What merriness

Hmmm... I've gotten so few spam comments that I've not bothered to turn on any preventative measures, but that one takes the cake. I usually just delete them, but I think I'm going to have to keep that one around for the funniness of it all. Glad you all enjoyed it.

I've been working this morning on learning about the Little Doctor, which is a data logger that Michael Bailey has developed. I'm supposed to be the news sales rep apparently, but I'm a little nervous about it. I'm not good at selling. I surprise myself with how much I don't want to do this, but I think it's just me being silly. Ah well.

Anyway, thanks for all your love and support :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

bo...there's no stopping the unwanted comments now...unless you take those preventative measures. I'm glad you're having a good time. I think you'd be great at selling...and linear algebra.

Bo

The Diggerz said...

Boj, you are wonderful! I miss you soooo much! GOD!!! Write me sometime.....love you!