Monday, September 12, 2005

Here today, gone tomorrow

Well, this is the week of festivity. Yay, hurray. The men's shower for Chris is tonight, and then on Thursday is the wedding dinner, and then on Saturday, all of it comes to fruition, as it were. Good times.

I just finished a Terry Pratchett book called The Science of the Discworld. It's more non-fiction than fiction, although it has a bit of that too. If you enjoy science, like real science (as opposed sci-fi) it's really interesting. It took me a while to read through it, mostly because I was reading it really in depth, so I wanted to take my time and read it all. I really liked it though. I feel like I actually learned a lot reading it. Made me feel smart. Call me silly and you'd probably be right. Anyway, apparently he's written another two somewhat similar ones. I'll get them sometime.

So, I'm off to pack up all my crap for the 80 Acres and erase almost every trace that I was ever here. Hahahah!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

bobo,

I want to read it! I will slowly pilfer all of you Terry Pratchet books. Wait...now you know my plan and probably won't lend them to me. As long as your life meanderings bring you through here once a year, I can always give them back.

Love you,

bo

Joanna said...

Alrighty, Bo, but you can't keep them forever. Especially remember you said if you got Theif of Time you'd give it to me after you read it. Don't forget! Love you.