Monday, September 05, 2005

No interesting title readily available

You know, it's funny - I am having a great time seeing everyone here and such, but I find I am not feeling the pull like I thought I might. I think I know I'm making the right move for now, as much as it freaks me out. I guess I'm just thankful that I'm not once again second guessing myself like I seem to always do. A little encouraging.

On a more interesting note, Emerson W. wants to come back here, I guess. That's a hard one. I mean, he was in torment for so long, it's hard to imagine he really knows what he wants after four months. But I can hardly judge. I just hope he's making the right decision, and if he is, then more power to him.

Last night, I went out to the island with Dan, Janelle, Steven, Jinni, Nathan, and Vanessa. We made a fire and had chicken and rice. It was a lot of fun. Reeked like smoke when I came back, but that's all part of the deal.

Meghan Bailey has become very cute. Fortunately, their little pants that I got them in France fit - even too big. Sigh of relief. Jessica is becoming such a little girl. She came up and gave me a big hug when I got here. I'm glad she remembered me.

Saturday evening I had dinner at the 80 Acres. Goodness, it was just like old times. I sat there and howled with laughter the whole time. It was a lot of fun. I also gave all my gifts away, and that was fun. You know, it's funny, I'm so nervous about giving my gifts. I think it's because I put thought and money into them, and I'm just worried that people won't like them. I think that comes from my amazing ability to take things way too personally. Of course, no one dislikes my gifts, that's just my personal little insecurity.

Today, Janelle is on laundry, and I'm hanging with her. Except for right now she's sleeping. I don't feel like going back to bed, I guess. I mean, I'm plenty tired. Just seems silly.

Let's see, what else...

I think that's about it for now. More later, of course.

No comments: