Saturday, October 01, 2005

Satiated

Interesting word, eh?

Well, yesterday I got very homesick and I missed my parents. Are you still allowed to do that when you've not been living with your parents for five years and you're almost 21? Ah well, I don't care anyway. Suffice it to say that I did. It was very sad and I cried. But I feel better now. So it's okay.

Anyway, this afternoon I'm just hanging out doing not much of anything. Blogging, obviously. Um, I started my electronics pseudo-class. It's interesting, a little. I know it will be useful. I mean, I couldn't even define voltage and current, so I guess it's good to have some more knowledge than that. Tonight we're having a dinner for Jon R. who just had a birthday. I'm sure that will be enjoyable.

I wish I had more to say, but I don't really. Oh well.

2 comments:

The Diggerz said...

Hmmm, yeah Boj I think that is okay to miss your parents....I will let you...don't you feel better now that you have my blessing?

Joanna said...

Yes, very much so, thank you.