Thursday, October 06, 2005

I miss home

I have refrained from saying this too outrightly on this blog, but honestly, I really want to go home. I've been here a week and a half and I'm already not sure how I will make it. People keep telling me to just hang in there and it will be so great and don't think of myself, blah blah blah, and not to belittle those encouragements... but I just don't know if I can make it. I really, really don't. I hate to be a wimp. I don't want people to think I'm a failure and that I don't keep commitments, I just don't know if I can really take this. I don't know why it's hitting me so hard, but it is. Will someone tell me what to do!!!!??? I know, it's like, grow up, Boj. How do I deal with this? I really, really want to go home. It would be one thing if I was going to be here for a month, but six? Seven? I just can't do it. I'm sorry, but I really don't think I can. HELP!!!!!!

3 comments:

Janelle WInston said...

Ok, I will tell you what to do... In fact I'm going to even be rude about it. Suck it up. Seriously. Stop and face your demons and refuse to be run by them one second longer! Seriously Boj, this has dogged you for too long, with every decsision that you've ever made and every stand you've ever taken. The time is ripe for a change. If you give up this time, you'll be faced with the same thing next time. End the patern Boj.. I love you tons and maybe I should have put that in an e-mail, but oh well. It's not like you're hiding.. Don't be run by this anymore! If I was there I might even yell at you and shake your shoulders. You know what you're supposed to do, so do it. You have plenty of gut and support to do what's right. There you have it. Like I said I love you.

Janelle WInston said...

Oh and more news about Tom B. He apparently died of a heart attack.. they are putting him in the ground tonight and then will schedual a memorial service.
Thought you would want to know.

The Diggerz said...

BUT I STILL LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! Just a walk down memory lane...."Why don't we break up? There's nothing left to say, I've got my eyes shut......@#$# you....I didn't like your taste anyway......" Boj, God is greater than you and He will give you the strength to get through this. He loves you so much and He is not going to leave you helpless. Start using His elbow grease instead of yours...somehow you will figure out how to do that....love you!