Monday, October 10, 2005

Little Doctoring

Hey, is anyone out there interested in an inexpensive and small data logger? Most data loggers you'll find can cost hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, and this small logger is available from Microlite Electronics for €79.99 + VAT including software and necessary cables. As the new sales rep, I'd really like to make some sales. So if anyone is interested, let me know. Just leave a comment here. It's the neatest little thing and you can do all sorts of things with it. Look at the website for the Little Doctor. Try it, you'll like it.

I just had to put that in here. Hey, you never know. I would buy it, if I was still in school. Maybe next year. Anyway, I'm just working on Little Doctor stuff right now. Unfortunately, the computer to which I need access to really accomplish anything is being used by someone else, so I'm at a bit of a loose end right now. I don't really care, though.

Well, perhaps more later, but that's it for now.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Well, that's nice, Beth, maybe I'll drop you an email.