Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I feel as though I should comment

Well, with all the turmoil going on in what was until recently my home, I feel as though I should at least attempt to say something.

I was really sad when I learned the Tom Blohm had died. He was such fun to live with. I remember we'd cajole him into playing cribbage with us, Janelle and I would. He was always very competitive about it, begrudging us every win. He was a very encouraging person to be around. I loved him a lot, and even though I hadn't seen him in a few months, I'll still miss him.

Amazing about the Diases, really. Talk about an answer to prayer.

And of course the dear Ekstrom family. I don't really know all the circumstances surrounding them leaving. I know they'll be missed. Wow. What else can you say to something like that? They looked out for me the first year that I was there at Whitestone, and I really got to love them. Wasn't so close to them in later years, but still... And of course, Cara used to be one of my best friends. I wish them well, I guess.

I think that's all I have to say about that. Sayonara.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Sure Mom, anything for you. The Diases almost left and then didn't, and the Ekstroms are leaving.

Anonymous said...

Boj, I read your blogs and it was great. I know the point may be about your thoughts and that's great too. But part of all that has to be the normal, every day sort of things that you do. That is sora what I was hoping to hear about. If you don't have time, I understand that too. If you think everyone else would be bored, you could just write to me. PLEAS...
Alicia

Janelle WInston said...

Speaking of which, you always complain about pple not leaving comments but you NEVER leave comments on my blog.. SO there! The truth hurts. But I love ya anyway.