Sunday, October 16, 2005

Are you ready for this one?

Okay, this is my new revelation for today:

I think I would like to have a boyfriend. I know, I know, I've said it before, but heck, I'm just in one of those moods. Too bad there are next to no options here for me. Well, maybe sometime, someday. I mean, I always seem to half-like these guys that I either don't know that well so I end up feeling really awkward around them, or else they're not very smart and can't enjoy an even halfway intelligent conversation. It's dumb. Anyway, someday my prince will come... tra la la.

I was playing my violin in church this morning and Michael Bailey decided I needed my own mic, which really irritated me because he comes up and shoves it right in front of me. The stupid thing was that I wasn't playing very loudly for a reason. No, I tell a lie, two reasons. For one, I didn't know the stupid song (and yes, it was a stupid song) and on top of that, Claire and Nora decided to play in E! Why E? I hate playing in E. Oh well. It's fine, because I figure, if the recording is terrible, it's Michael's fault, not mine.

I'm really delaying going to pick spinach for a salad tonight. I'd just rather curl up on my bed and read. Oops, forgot, I've finished all the interesting books I have. This is what I read this week - Ender's Shadow, Shadow Puppets, The Plain Truth, Another View, and something else that I can't remember. I just go through them too quickly. And nobody interesting is online right now. Oh well. Guess that means I have to go pick spinach.

Oh, by the way, I'm knitting a scarf. It's the ugliest thing you ever did see, but it's fine, it's still a recognizable scarf. Just the colors and the yarn are kind of nasty. It's really just for practice. That's my exciting thing for today.

No comments: