Monday, April 04, 2005

Monday, Monday

Well, I spent most of the weekend without the internet, which was somewhat of a pain. Then again, I didn't really have anything important to do on the internet besides work on my biology project, and who cares about that. I mean, it's only my most important project of this 400-level class. Really, though, it doesn't matter.

I have to teach next week. I'm teaching the introduction to acids and bases - God knows why I picked the longest and one of the most important chapters in the last half of the book. It covers properties of acids and bases, including Arrhenius and Bronsted-Lowry and Lewis models, and conjugates, and so on, and I half to cover it in three days, and I won't be able to assign hardly any homework because that's the week of State. It should be fine, but I'm a little nervous simply because I've never actually been in charge of lecturing and homework all the while being graded for it. Argh.

Okay, well, that's it.

No comments: