Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I can hear my heart beating in my ear

Yes, ladies and gentlement, it's true. Bizarre, isn't it?

I guess it's been a bit since I've relayed what my life is doing with itself. Actually, it's been three days, but so much has happened since then. I have since applied to UAA (University of Alaska, Anchorage, for those who care and don't know) and been nominally accepted, it being that my transcripts get sent and accepted. I've sent in my FAFSA for aid and I'm really nervous about the next 5 months. My life is going to be in an uproar. I'm very excited, but bit time nervousness is settling in. I want to just enjoy myself, but so many new experiences at once are amazing.

I'm thinking about being on the debate team down there. You may be thinking - Alaska? A debate team? In fact, they have won national and international titles in international forms of debate, and many of the people on the team are people that I debated in high school and even beat. I know I could do it. It is, however, very time-consuming with all the international travel they do. Ups and downs, pros and cons. We'll just have to see.

Church calls.

No comments: