Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Argh

I have only 25 problems standing between me and the end of organic chemistry, and I have a week and a half to do them in. Shoulnd't be too bad, but we'll see how it goes. Right now, my priority is the biology paper. And currently I have to grade definitions from the high school class. They're having a test tomorrow, so I'm kind of under the gun, but no problem. There you have outlined my work for the next week and a half. Oh, and I'm on breakfast on Friday. And I'm hanging with the Greenleaf's Thursday evening. Should be fun, although I'm sure to be grilled about what is happening in my life. I'll just have to gear myself up for it.

I have to ask myself, how did I survive life without a tabbed browser? The answer is uknowable.

Waiting for the internet...

Gar. It's so fun - tonight we have the new upriver rats, Amanda and Vanessa, who are living at Rika's for the summer, here at our house, and Matt is staying over with Josiah. Of course, I'm not downstairs to enjoy their company, but it's good to have them here, nonetheless.

Finally, finished the definitions. I guess I am just too fast for the internet.

Well, I should continue work on my biology. Until next time.

No comments: