Friday, April 22, 2005

So it was the first day of school

Okay, not really. We prefer to call it the annual teachers' suprise. It was fun. I'll post some pictures maybe, or you can just go to my nifty pictures link and take a look. Anyway, they went on a treasure hunt, and then we prophesied over one another and then we went to the campfires and had food and good times. That's the nutshell version.

We almost had Bobby and Cathy Owens stay at our house tonight, which would have been interesting considering it's just Josiah, Jessica, Hannah, Peter and I home tonight. Thankfully they're staying somewhere else. We are having an upriver service tonight though. It was suppose to be the whole farm, but the wind is so bad out that we can't even manage a boat trip to get the Owenses downriver. The delta is just about impassable as it came up to my butt when I walked across around noon. The silt is everywhere. I mean, I left my computer on the edge of my bed by my closed window for about 30 minutes, and when I came back, there was an appreciable layer on it. Bizarre.

There's not much else to say. You know everything there is to know. You are completely and entirely posted. ... Get it? Ha, I thought it was funny.

No comments: