Monday, April 25, 2005

I was going to take a break...

...from my organic chemistry homework, but then I got so caught up in finishing it that I'm here only because I did finish as completely as I could. It's a good thing I got most of it done, minus a couple of questions, considering that I've pretty much had a four day weekend. Seriously, I went to Fairbanks on Thursday, had fun that night and the next morning, got the rest of Friday off, was on laundry on Saturday, and then off today. It was heavenly, but it's back to work tomorrowy. Only two more weeks, though. The biggest thing weighing on my mind now is just the biology project. It's not going to be difficult, it's just a matter of sitting down and doing it.

Man, I really like those Smirnoff Ice things.

I washed the red suburban tonight. The road to our house off the highway is absolutely atrocious. There are muddy ruts at least a foot deep. Anyway, this afternoon I was trying to stay out of the ruts and managed to load up the car with mud, so I washed it. It was a fun diversion.

You know, it's funny, but I have no qualms about starting school over if I have to, and on top of that, I have no regrets. Regardless of the fact that three years of my life and hard work might be about to go to waste in the most technical sense, I don't regret it a stitch.

Okay, I don't want to talk to you anymore.

No comments: