Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Swearing...

...can be so fun. Sorry to all of you out there who think it's evil. It probably is. Anyway, tonight somehow I got into this cynical mood and I just wanted to swear at everyone. It wasn't that I was like mad at anyone in particular, or even that pissy, I just wanted to say bad words. I know that probably doens't make much sense. Story of my life.

So, I've been thinking about my future. No biggie. The thing of it is that it's nice to not feel pressured to make any particular decision. It feels good to have everyone know that I'm keeping my options open and that I'm thinking about it. I feel like I don't have to hide how I feel from anyone, but that I can be blatantly honest with how I'm thinking and how I'm feeling.

How, then, have I been feeling? Different everyday. Literally. Some days I ask myself why I'm still here. The next I'm wondering how I could leave. Sorry, not very insightful.

1 comment:

The Diggerz said...

Hey Boj, swearing is fun....did I say that outloud? Jesus can help you overcome...He loves you.