Friday, February 18, 2005

Chemistry

I am currently in the middle of a test for organic chemistry. It's on alcohols and ethers and their various syntheses and preparations. However, I don't really feel like doing it, so I'm not going to worry about it until later. I really have a couple of days before Ted will realize it's not handed in because we're just dropping it off on the network, and he's overloaded with high school science fair crap. All that to say, I've got some leeway and I plan to take it.

My sister turned 25 today. Big one-quarter of a century. I told her that she and Nathan could give me a big birthday party if I'm down there next Ocotber, especially since it'll be the big 21.

I'm thinking that if I do go down there, I'll try to take an astonomy class from Parkland and maybe try to take some violin lessons. That might be a little embarrassing considering I'm 20 and I've been playing for a really long time but I'm still fairly awful at it. Actually, I am proud of what I've accomplished on my own. I've been playing pretty consistantly for the last year and a half, and I've picked up so much, but I really want to get better at sight-reading and classica pieces. I know that means that I'm going to need some technique help, so I'm going to try to improve that.

Check out this nifty trip I'm thinking about going on this summer. It would be a blast. I would go to Ireland after this. It would be the neatest.

No comments: