Saturday, February 19, 2005

So this is my blog, right?

Okay, well, I figure since I'm not allowed to right whatever I feel like it in that other stupid blog, I'll just forget it and write what I want to in mine.

Right now, I am not impressed with Josiah one bit. I hope you all caught the understatement there. Fact is, I want to shove his head through a window, and beat him up with a baseball bat, and make him realize he's not all he thinks he is. He infuriates me so much. Night before last he was trying desperately to...intimidate me, I guess, through telling me that I didn't want to get in a fight with him because he was king of revenge or whatever, and he just thought he was the cats pants. And then his stupid comment on my post about Hannah in the other blog. I am so sick of Hannah leaving crap all over the room, not making her bed, leaving dishes to rot in the room, and other various things, and if all the vitriolic garbage came out in a short post of bitterness, where I didn't even say anything that rude except to tell her to grow up was just way over the top Mister I-think-my-opinion-about-what's-appropriate-is-the-end-all then go ahead and eat it. But then again, Josiah has really been irritating me for a couple of weeks now, and I can't find it in my heart to de-angryize myself. He just pisses me off so royally sometimes because he comes across like he's the most important thing ever, and then gets this patronizing tone of voice and screws up his face and he makes me want to hit him so badly and it's only the fact that I'm still at least 1/16 Christian that I haven't done so already. And if you read this, Josiah, don't say anything because you'll only make me more mad. Tomorrow when you get home I'll probably be ready to be nice again, but right now I'm not so just don't...whatever.

1 comment:

J. H. Austin said...

What is amusing to me is that you're still a good writer, even when you're mad. Cheers.