Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Grease

I feel so fricking fat. Blech. I really hate being fat. Obviously not enough, but oh well, there you have it.

I got so mad tonight. I'm in a super pissy mood, and when I'm like that I don't like people to touch me. When someone did, I tried to be really polite and asked if they would please not touch me. I'm really trying to be nice even if I feel super irritated, so I tried to be nice, but she must have thought it was a big joke because she started poking me with a stupid grin on her face, and I got so mad. She wouldn't see reason, so I stormed off. Then I tried to tell Polk about it because she knows all about the trauma I have with being nice to people when I want to really bite their head off, but a couple of plonkies heard and even after hearing my absolute rage after trying to be polite, just started stroking and poking me. I got so mad I swore at one of them. It's such a predicament, because I try to be nice and then no one takes me seriously, so then I usually skip straight to nasty but then I feel badly. Grrrr.

No comments: