Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Really quickly

I wonder what it is about myself that makes me so irritable. Honestly, I'm just a nasty person to be around sometimes. I get so mad so easily, like everything is going to fall apart because someone made me mad. What's the most frustrating thing is that no matter how much I set my mind to be a nicer person, and to be more patient person, I always end up falling apart. The thing of it is that I think I'm getting worse. I used to be periodically cynical and sarcastic, but now the smallest thing can set me off. I really don't want to be this way, and I hope it's just because I've got a lot on my mind these days.

I've decided to eat just salad for the next three months. Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration, but I think I'm getting fatter. It's very frustrating.

No comments: