Monday, February 14, 2005

No title

For those of you who have blogs hosted here, you've probably already seen this, but if you haven't, here's a nifty blog that makes for fun reading.

This interesting site has led me to wonder what it is that makes a good blog. By good, I mean whether or not it has appealed to the masses out there. The honest truth is that I have no idea. I have no idea why people think some blogs are hot and others aren't. I just takes one little thing to push the blog into the limelight. Anyway, my blog is so unfamous that a negative amount of people read it. Which is great. I'd rather not have to guard my anonymity like that. Just give me an open forum and I'm happy. I did try to keep my blog semi-private - meaning the people that I really know and love don't get to see it - but then I gave up because I decided I didn't care.

I've found two nifty sites recently. Great for desktop themes and nifty widgets. Try it, you'll like it. I did. Messed up my stupid system preferences icon in the process, but that was my fault. Can't seem to fix it now. Oh well.

I was on my way to teach the plonkies speech, but I have no one in class today, so I came back. Parkland accepted my application, of course. Not a shocker. I'm an excellent student, have excellent grades, and just want to take a couple of classes. No reason why I shouldn't be accepted. Now we'll see what happens. I still don't know what to do, but I do keep thinking I should go. Grrrr. I'm so tossed to and fro.

I'm trying to get some flights to Ireland. I feel a little unsure about it, but it's fine. I have no doubt it will work out.

No comments: