Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Well, if you must know

I've been at the bookstore reading for the whole afternoon. My mom left today. That is sad. I love her a lot. She is insisting on coming up to Anchorage when I go in August, so she can help me. I'm glad. I think I could figure it all out, but it is a lot so swallow at once, so it'll be nice to have her there.

Well, this is me in limbo. My mind is a whir. Or rather, my mind is whirring. Whatever. So anyway, here I am, going "whir whir whir." That's me. I went and watched "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" last night. It was super funny - bizarre, as all Douglas Adams should be. I got new glasses. Fun.

Dude, I'm sorry my life is so boring right now. Don't feel obligated to come back and read this until later.

3 comments:

The Diggerz said...

You blow my socks off! The entertainment is riveting! GO GIRL!!!!

The Diggerz said...

Hannah, as Boj would say, there are no words!

Joanna said...

I couldn't have said it better myself, Jass. There are indeed no words. Keep the underwear happenings, well, to yourself. Love you all.