Wednesday, May 04, 2005

More packing

More and more and more. It's amazing the treasures I'm finding, even after going through my stuff after a year. I'm really tired and I should go to bed.

Guess what!? Today, I turned in my last organic chem set and finished my last two lab conclusions and do you know what that means? THE END OF MY ORGANIC CHEMISTRY EXPERIENCE! Yay.

I learned today that Emerson William is leaving. He's even beating me out. Monday he's going to Seattle. Guess he's got a painting job and some apartment arrangement set up. More power to him. Wonder what will happen to choir. I'm glad I'm not going to be here to find out.

Matt Wenger has turned out to be a very nice guy. I can't believe he's going to be 18 in a few months - probably because I knew him when he was in 7th grade. He's a lot of fun, good-hearted and all that.

Tomorrow is the students' day for the teachers. I get to be a teacher. Did I already write that somewhere else? God knows I'm losing my marbles. So do most of the people I live with. So would anyone in the vicinity when I say anything half-baked. Which is all the time. I really enjoy writing with fragments. Can you tell? Whatever, anyway...

The only school work hanging over me from this year is to revise my biology paper, and I don't think that's going to be too difficult - just an hour or so.

Sleeping...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I feel so modern now that I have started blogging...oops, that is probably not the right term. Joanna, I will definitely start reading this...as long as you promise to keep things interesting and juicy! Nathan