Monday, May 02, 2005

Procrastinating again

Big surprise, huh? Anyway, I was chatting with Eric Bell tonight. I think he'd had to much to drink, but it was interesting to talk to him again.

I'm working on organic chemistry - it's the story of my life, and it's almost done and I hate it.

I'm listening to Handel's Messiah - all we, like sheep, have indeed gone astray.

I was supposed to get a door knob for our room, but I don't think any of them are going to work.

I have to start packing soon. Argh.

I saw Sam today in Delta - that was nice. We only talked for about 20 minutes because I had to run to dinner.

Do you see how all these sentences start with "I"? It's because this is my blog where I get to talk about me all I want to. Cool, huh?

I need to sell my computer ASAP. Grrr. I will do it immediately. I need to do it before I leave, actually.

See, I'm procrastinating. It would be really nice to not have to get a job next year. I don't know if I'll be able to avoid it.

Interesting life, don't you think?

No comments: