Friday, May 06, 2005

IT IS FINISHED

I know you all are probably sick to death of hearing it, but I finally finished the last detail of the last project of the last class of this year. It's done. Finito. Yay.

I got terribly depressed this afternoon, and it's all NSV's fault. Grrr. Of course, I knew it was bound to start sinking in, but I guess I just wasn't ready for it. Blindsided, as it were. I tried calling my mom, but that didn't really help. I guess it's just something that I'm going to have to handle and deal with. God help me.

Fun facts to know and tell: Tony Blair was re-elected as Prime Minister for a third term, a first for the Labour Party, and he was the first PM to have a baby while in office in 150 years. Why do I know stuff like that? I'm like a sinkhole for useless information. Like did you know that in the winter of 1932, Niagra Falls froze entirely? Isn't that a silly thing to know? Or that the state in which the most percentage of people walk to work is Alaska? Go figure.

To my latest reader, I hope to keep it scintillating...juicy, I believe you requested. I'll see what I can do. Somedays I just need an outlet and it's not very fun for people to read, but oh well. That's okay. This is, after all, my blog.

Going to bed.

No comments: