Thursday, May 26, 2005

Oh to be in Lyon

Well, here I am in Lyon, France. Paris was great. I saw the Louvre, and that included the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, etc. Then I walked to the Musèe d Orsay and saw so,e Van Gogh, Renoir, and Monet. I went up the Eiffel Tower - terrible lines. Anyway, this French guy was talking to me and flirting wildly and even tried to kiss me a couple of times, but I wasnt too impressed. By the way, this is a French keyboard, and I cant find the apostrophe anywhere, so there will be none in this post. Anyway, thats all for now. Its very difficult to type on this thing.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Bobo, I need more info! Are you having fun? Have you met cool people? Tell me more!!

Bo

The Diggerz said...

DIE FRENCH PIG DOG!!! YOU'RE A SICKO!!! I BLOW MY NOSE AT YOU!!!

And now for something less dramatic...are you having fun? You don't sound like it....miss ya!