Sunday, May 15, 2005

Graduation of another sort

It's so funny being with my parents again... it's just like I'm a little girl again. I'm sitting here checking my email, and my dad is trying to get me to get ready to go to the ceremony and my sister is telling me not to spill my coke, and on and on. Honestly guys, I did grow up, even though you missed out on the last 5 years. Anyway, my sister's graduation ceremony is in 45 minutes, and she's got the whole cap and gown regalia. Anyway... We had a party/get-together over at one of Bo's friends houses this afternoon. It was nice to meet all her friends and family and some professors, but I got a little tired towards the end.

By the way, I tried to call my house from 1:30 until 3:30, which would be 10:30 'til 12:30 in AK, and it was busy the whole time. Whoever's fault that was is going to pay. Anyway, I can't believe the money that must needs be spent to facilitate everything in Europe on my trip. It's like 1500 Euro, at least. I mean, that's just what I have to take in traveller's checks. Oh well, all in a good month's adventure.

Anyway, I need to go get dolled up, as my dad put it. My mom is trying to clean out Kitty's eye and he's biting her. I tried to tell my brother-in-law that Kitty was a eunuch, but he said that eunuchs had it all cut off, so then I called him a castrati, and had to explain what that was. Okay, more later.

1 comment:

The Diggerz said...

Boj great to hear from you....miss you lots. That is very funny about your sister telling you not to spill your coke. You can do it, put your back into it.....love you!