Saturday, May 21, 2005

Ho ho, here we go

Okay, folkies, this is the last post before I take off on my grand adventure.

Thanks, Nate, for the advice. Somehow, although the guy at Pearle Vision may have fixed my glasses, I don't think he could put me back together again. Believe me, if I ever find out that a guy has that capacity, I would marry him in a heart beat. Putting me back together can be quite an undertaking.

For those who care to know, here's how I can be reached while travelling about. To leave me an email, just write the usual address. To leave me a voice mail or to write me an email that I can pick up over the phone, write me at my address and I'll tell you how. I was going to put the info here, but this might be a bit too public a forum.

I'm eating tomato soup and printing Roth IRA distribution forms with which to deal with the last of the money from my grandma.

1 comment:

The Diggerz said...

Boj, YOU CAN DO IT, PUT YOUR BACK INTO IT!

that's all! love you!