Monday, May 02, 2005

Good chicken

Yes, I made the best chicken on Saturday night - good thing since I was cooking for 16 people. It was really easy too. I just mixed cream cheese, feta, fried bacon, sun-dried tomatoes, and pesto together, and stuffed boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Then I floured them, dunked them in salad dressing (vinagarette) and coated with crumbled garlic and onion Ritz crackers. Threw them in the oven on a foiled, oiled tray at 375 F for about 50 minutes. Super yum. In case anybody cares...

I had a small fit about doing the last chemistry assignment today, and then sat down and go most of it done. I'm so silly.

I got super depressed tonight at dinner. You know, it's right about now that all the little things that I'm going to miss start to mean so much. It's fine - it's bound to happen no matter where one is and where one is going. I'll get used to it.

I'm listening to Annie Lennox - I like most of her stuff. Different.

What to do, what to do. I talked to the head of the new engineering programs - Dr. Grant Baker - today. Sent in a change of major form so that I can be officially on the docket for computer systems engineering. We'll see. I'm trying to get everything taken care of before I leave for Europe, because when I come back that's going to be it. I'll have to leave straight way for Anchorage, pretty much. Whatever. I just hope I don't mess anything up royally - I'm trying to stay as organized as possible, but if you know me...

Okay, that's it.

No comments: