Monday, January 31, 2005

Again

I'm here again. My wish was partially granted - I have all day off tomorrow. I can still hardly believe it. I'm going to sleep in, and do nothing, hopefully get around to doing my homework. I watched Shrek tonight for the forty millionth time. It's always got those funny lines. I laugh uproariously every time I here the muffin man lines. Anyway, I have to finish filling out my permanent fund application at some point. It will be so nice to get that buffer. Of course, it doesn't come 'til fall, but still...

Last night I finished the last official book of the Foundation Series that I hadn't read. I really like that whole series. At some point, I'm going to have to read all the robot books too. They're associated books to the Foundation ones, but not in the series. I bought the whole series a few weeks back on eBay. Awesome. I even cried once. The best way to read them is to start out with Foundation and read through to the end, Foundation and the Earth, and then go back and read Prelude to the Foundation and Forward the Foundation. Because Asimov actually wrote those two last, I think it's best to read them last, even though technically they're first. If you're bored, check them out.

I'm going to watch some Cirque Du Soleil, just for the heck of it.

No comments: