Monday, January 24, 2005

Merry Harry Larry

I don't know what that title means.

Tonight I'm going to go sledding behind the bus. I almost got roped into not doing it because I'm a part of this whole big videoing of the Plan of God course, but I refused. I missed the one we had earlier this year because of a big speech meeting, so I refuse to miss this one. I'm so happy.

Janelle and I had a big talk this afternoon. I hear what she's saying and I know it to be true, but I don't believe it to be true. That's not an excuse, that's just the way it is. I know it's my view of the situation, but I just don't know how to believe that there's a way. I don't know how to not not believe. At one point, we both were crying and stuff, and really it's because we fight the same stuff in different ways, and we've both been where I am. I'll make it. I'll get through. God help me, I will.

No comments: