Saturday, January 08, 2005

Less sinful than average...

Who'd a thunk it? I took this test from what used to be emode or something and now likes to be called tickle (whatever.) It was about the seven deadly sins, and just how sinful one can be. It told me that I was less sinful than the average person, but I needed to watch out for overachievment. I was hoping it was going to tell me I was terribly sinful - that would have been much more thrilling. Anyway, check it out.

My two roommates are fighting about how each other should grow up, but if you ask me, neither one of them has much room to talk. Jessica is shouting that she's "a real boy!" while Hannah is begging her to shut up. Suffice it to say that it's 12 AM and no one is quite normal at such times. God help us all. Especially Jessica. Wow.

No comments: