Saturday, January 22, 2005

Thoroughly unimpressed

Tonight was okay. A lot of people were really inspired by what the people said, but I was in such a foul mood that all I got out of it was that I thought that people talked way too long. Terrible view, but there it is.

The whole choir thing was a travesty. I don't know what Emerson was thinking, but he needs to get over himself. Just because his pride was mortally wounded doesn't mean he needs to waste what time and effort we put into the song. It was totally churlish, and there are no words to describe how idiotic it was. Then he leaves the dinner to pout by himself. I have never seen a 24 year old act like a child of two. The poor boy has been taught no self-control or respect. Just because one of your elders has a bad reaction to something gives a person absolutely no right to explode is such a despicible lack of intelligence. I'm so unimpressed.

I felt so fat this afternoon. I was merely trying to find something to wear to the dinner, and everything made me look like a tub. Then I went to the dinner and looked terrible anyway. I wish I could just be a skinny person.

No comments: