Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Sick and tired

That's me. I've been at home all day sick. Yesterday, I was totally fine until right at the end of choir, when I got a raging headache that made me sick to my stomach. I tried to go to lab, but to no avail, and so I tried to sleep upstairs and that was to no avail too, so I went to dinner and then came home and just felt terrible. So, I've been home sleeping all day. I'm trying to do some homework...I didn't go to service, but I think it's over because people are coming online. This stupid book - Life in the Cold - is so amazing. Why would someone devote their life to this kind of stuff. Did you know there is a complicated mathematical formula for the thermal conductivity of snow packs?

I'm talking to my sister. I feel so badly because she so wants me to come down to Illinois, and I just can't make the decision. Then there are people who want me to stay here, and I can't seem to decide that either. And then, if I ignore the outside pressure entirely, there's me sitting in the middle thinking that I want to do all of them.

I'm still working on the Moonlight Sonata. I really like it. It makes me happy.

I'm so tired.

2 comments:

The Diggerz said...

Boj....ouchies! Do what you need to...forget about the masses and what they want and try somehow to make a decision. I would say ask God and He'll help you but you already know that...wow I just said it anyway...well here comes my famous comment: "But I still love you!" Why don't you go outside and kiss the rain? lol...love you.

Jennifer said...

boboskiwatentaten..actually you should listen to me because it i can guide you in the way you should go. just kidding. but seriously..you gotta loosen up or your going to make yourself sick - oh wait you already did. You'll do the right thing at the right time in spite of yourself. i have faith in you.