Monday, March 28, 2005

Just perusing

I was just looking at that blog from David Duchovny. Interesting. I think it's a great idea for people who are very well-known, to the point of being unreachable. It makes them seem much more real and in touch with their fans.

I haven't done a stitch of homework this weekend. I'm probably going to get lambasted tomorrow, but we'll see if I can hide it. I may be able to, but I'll still regret having to catch up this week.

I watched a super dumb movie this weekend - Vanity Fair. It has Reese Witherspoon in it. It was awful. Hated it. Ended terribly. It had a really good looking guy in it though. Played a terrible part.

I wish I had a great talent to be someone famous. Oh well, won't ever happen I'm sure.

I'm so tired - I should go to bed.

No comments: