Monday, March 07, 2005

At home on a Sunday night

I made a half-hearted attempt to do some homework tonight, but since I did homework all day I didn't really get into it. Instead, I read a couple pages in a book that I'm sending out in the mail because I sold it on eBay, watched the pilot from Dead Like Me, and perused blogs. Most of the house is downstairs watching The Manchurian Candidate. I didn't really have any desire to see it. Hannah came up about 40 minutes into it saying it was scaring her (not a big suprise) and went to bed.

Beautiful song - Road to Mandalay, Robbie Williams

Wow, I should just give up and go to bed. It's only 10:30, but hey, why not? Not likely to do anything else useful tonight, so I may as well. I wish I could have three days completely to myself to do whatever whenever with whomever. Total heaven.

I've been meaning to call Sam for the past week, and just haven't gotten around to it. He took some kind of test that is something important in the police process, and I wanted to know how it went, but I just haven't called yet. Heard he was in Fairbanks this weekend. Should have called while he was driving back to Anchorage.

There's another speech tournament coming up this weekend. Nika's not going - I will miss her. Oh well.

Okay, going to bed

No comments: