Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Yo

Isn't that a dumb title? The appropriate answer is, "Yes." Thank you.

Tonight we are in the lovely little village of Hopfgarten, Austria. Yes, we are back in Austria, a fact for which I am thankful. I think Austria has been my favorite country on this tour, although we really haven't spent that much time in it. I just get good vibes from it, you know? Anyway, tomorrow we will get a chance to go mountain biking and walk around the town. This morning we walked around Munich some, I bought a tie for Ted and some Terry Pratchett books for myself. I forgot how much I enjoyed them. Super funny.

Anyhows... (as Judy Grapengeter would say)

After here we go to Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland, and then on to Amsterdam, I believe, which is our last stop. Hard to believe that we only have 6 days left.

Well, the internet time runneth out. Love you all.

Oh, Dad, I got a cash advance on the Visa, hope that's ok :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo, ho r u? Glad you like Austria; it is beautiful and clean. Can't believe your trip is almost over. So glad you have had such a good time. Keep us informed re: Ireland, too. Love, Mom

The Diggerz said...

Hey BOOJ.....nice to read your blog...glad you are still ticking and all that. Can't wait to see your pics sometime.