Friday, June 24, 2005

Here in Ireland

Well, I know it's certainly been a while since I have blogged and much, or not, has happened. After hauling two incredibly heavy bags on the London underground and flying across the way, Jon and Sarah picked me up at the Dublin airport. I've now been here at the community for a couple of days, and so far I'm enjoying it. They'd no qualms putting me to work, which is great, because that's what I'm here to do, you know? Anyway, so I'm having fun and enjoying getting to know everyone. It's funny because it's almost like my other trip never even happened. So I'm here for about a month and it should be fun. Another nice suspension from reality.

2 comments:

The Diggerz said...

Breaking your suspension from reality...I love you and your life is going to work out....God is with you. I guess now would be a good time to say my famous line.... "but I still love you"....classic. Do an Irish jig for me.

Anonymous said...

If you do find reality, let me know what it is.