Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Mountain biking

Yeah, it was fun. More exercise than I've gotten in the past few months :) How embarrassing is that? Oh well. I'm definitely going to be sore tomorrow. Austria is indeed a very beautiful country. Our biking took us around through the lower Alps, so that was kind of cool. I'll try to post more pictures, but I don't know when I will get to it. We'll see.

By the way, Dad, I don't think you added me as the right person, because all my photos are public and I have a cool picture :)

3 comments:

Janelle WInston said...

ello luv,
Well, well, well, how's it going? You sound like you're having fun..
HA! You just called me, that is SO cool! It was so good to hear from you! I really do miss you horribly!
I am having a terrible time trying to stay awake at the moment, which is bad, because I am at work. Very unfortunate really. I set up a blog for myself, it's called... I don't remember but I will let you know so you can read them if you want... I was trying to think of something scintilating that I could write, and really all i could think of was Dan.. that is generally all I can think about, but anyhoo, the point being, I still have to think of something OTHER people would like to hear about. Ok. I should actually work, since that is what I am here for. I love you tons, and hope the last couple of days go really great for you. You're the bestest friend EVER!!!

The Diggerz said...

BOJ I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!! BLOWWWWW!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

bobo,
I saved your teddy bear....I'm very sorry about ewoky and the tshirt. I give you a kiss when you get back to make up for it.

Love,
Bo