Sunday, June 19, 2005

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It's a cute little city, famous as it may be for drugs and sex. Tonight most of the people from our crew are off to a sex show. I decided not to go :) Yeah, and they're all planning on getting stoned while here, just because it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Whatever. Tomorrow I have to buy my last two gifts and I want to visit Anne Frank's house, the Van Gogh museum, and somewhere else - it's where all Rembrandt's works are. Anyway, so that should be good. Then we're off back to London. And that will be all. Hopefully I'll be able to give you all a big post about reflections rather than just facts later. Love you all.

1 comment:

The Diggerz said...

Damn them! Damn the nudist pig dogs! Good career decision Boj.....you make Polkie proud. Love ya.