Thursday, June 30, 2005

Here we are

I've now been here for about a week. Just over. I'm really enjoying myself and I'm getting along with the young people really well... I think :) Simeon and I hang out a lot and he's a real blast and a half, but don't tell him I said that because it would ruin all the nasty looks of scorn I give him whenever he tries to be funny. Just kidding. The internet is fairly slow here, like the good old days. Oh well. Let's see, what else... I'm just kind of doing whatever. Working in the kitchen, cleaning, doing some typing stuff for Brother Andrew Giles. Yeah so it's all good. Don't know what else to say. I'm still getting in my piano practicing - the Moonlight Sonata and Fur Elise... the old faithful ones. Anyway, I'm going to go now, but I love you all tons. Bethany, thanks for checking up on me here. Let's keep in touch.

1 comment:

The Diggerz said...

Boj, keep cranking out the songs....you are my most favorite pianist!