Monday, November 07, 2005

Once again, a long time

I know, I know, I'm terrible. What can I say? Tomorrow I'm meant to be teaching the little mongrels some speech stuff, but what can one really do with 40 minutes? Oh, I don't know. I figure we'll do some basic outlining, some impromptu, and then maybe a little debate. I miss coaching speech sometimes. Ah well, life moves on, so they say.

I've found a new author that I really like. She's kinda, let's see, paranormal and romantic? I don't know. Good entertainment, definitely has me hooked. What will happen next, no one knows.

Anyway, it's only, um, 28 days until I leave. Wasn't that a movie about rabid monkeys or something? Yes, I rather think it was, although definitely more than rabid. So, that should be good. I'm nervous about it, but whatever.

Well, nothing else to say.

5 comments:

Joanna said...

You are soooo wrong! Although, to be fair, I was actually thinking of the movie 28 days later, which is indeed about some infectious disease. Thanks for stopping by.

Janelle WInston said...

Johanna,
Hi, long time no talk.. Hi.. How are ya honey? I must admit I miss you a wee bit. I think you would do well in the field of rabbid monkeys. And the movie that you were thinking of is 12 monkeys, which is about allot of wierd things. But then again it could be something completely different.. Who is naomi? Do you know? Anyway, I love ya tons and you need to write me, or I need to write you. I'll have my people call your people and maybe we can do lunch? LOL just wanted to sound important!

Joanna said...

Okay people, let's get this straight! The movie is called "28 Days Later"! It's set in London, and it's about this guy who is in a coma or something for 28 days and when he wakes up, just about the whole population as been infected and the people who are infected go crazy and cannibalistic. I know the movie I mean, and thanks Janelle, but it's not 12 monkeys! Whew! Um, thanks for stopping by, yes, I do know who naomi is, but I shan't disclose because the author prefers anonymity. Love you.

Janelle WInston said...

Pthhhbbbbbb!!!!!! TO you! Just for being a bumb and an ugly one at that. So there! See if I ever write to you on your blog again! :) Hope you have a good day.

The Diggerz said...

No NO NOOO!!! You are all sooo wrong! It is called 7 Years in Tibet with Brad Pitt (who is really hot), until he is bitten by a rabbid monkey and his faced swells up like a hot air balloon. Loves :)