Thursday, November 10, 2005

From me to you

Ugh, gross coffee. Instant coffee with milk. How sick is that?

Goodness, the callouses on my fingers are getting in my way. Oh well.

I really need to work out, it would be very good for me to do that. I think I might be gaining weight. God forbid! I hate that. Too much stuff to eat around here. Anyway, I'll deal with that sometime.

I don't really have anything else to say, but I just wanted to put in a good word for myself. Can't wait until the next Harry Potter movie comes out. Or the movie they're making from the book Eragon. Especially X-Men 3. I love the x-men. My all time favorites. Anyway, gotta go.

2 comments:

Janelle WInston said...

Ha! I lied! Isn't that terrific.. You have not been a faithful blogger, therefore I could not be a faithful commenter.... Of course I wasn't when you were a faithful, but now that you aren't I desire to be as well. SO I am trying to perform my new desire to be a faithful, and you are not providing me with the opportunity, thereby causing me, your brother, to stumble. So, there you have it. I love ya, and you should work out, and you shouldn't gain weight, (I just wanted to tick you off by saying that... heehehhehe) and I love you gobbs and calases are really awesome! Love ya

Jennifer said...

Bobo,

Write more often. It's an order. I don't care if it is trivial. I crave your blogs. It is one of my many tools of procrastination. I must take a few minutes out of my day to read what you have written. Pleeeaasse! Keep us informed.

Bo