Thursday, August 10, 2006

Weeeell

Today I'm not working at all so I'm enjoying the day off. It's my last day before I leave for my trip next Friday that I'm not working at all. So, I'm at my sister's house doing laundry and watching TV. Um, for those of you who read my last blog post, I did fine on the Spanish test. It was more difficult than I thought it would be but I also did better than I thought I would having finished it. I'm registered now for a Spanish 103 class. Hopefully it will be another way to meet some more people and such. People are starting to show up for school, as I guess it gets under way here in a couple of weeks. Lots of moving trucks around and such. Yeah, so... I'm really broke - no surprise there. I'm having to be really careful this month because I'm not working at all for 10 days, and while my expenses are lessened (no gas, food, etc.) I have to make sure I can pay my bills come the end of the month. It's going to be close, but oh well, what can I do? Anyway, that's it for now, I guess.

No comments: